Saturday, July 25, 2015

A tiny TesterKorea haul

Shop: TesterKorea
Date Ordered: July 4, 2015
Date Shipped: July 8, 2015
Date Received: July 20th, 2015




I requested a restock of the mini-Banila Clean it Zero and Mr. Honey cream one day on a whim, and the next week I was surprised to receive an email that my restock request was complete! So I felt a bit obligated to actually place an order with TesterKorea.

I ordered Missha Signature Real Complete B.B Cream #21 (20g size)


Innisfree Canola Honey sample set (containing canola honey serum, jelly mist, and cream)


Banila sample set (Clean it Zero and Miss Flower & Mr Honey cream)


Innisfree Soybean Energy Essence (x2)


And finally a Shara Shara Real Sauce Golden Kiwi Fruit sheet mask was a free gift from TesterKorea for ordering from them! I wasn't expecting free samples like Jolse and Cosmetic-Love give out, so the sheet mask and happy sticker of thanks was a nice little perk. I'm most excited about the Innisfree soybean essence, because it is my first ever fermented skincare product, and the insanely popular Banila honey cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment